Sunday, April 02, 2006

For real, this time

So after several aborted attempts to start a blog and spending several hours a night reading OTHER people's blogs, I decided it was time to get off my lazy ass and really do the damn thing.

So here I am. I live in a great studio on the top floor, for you all desperatly wondering about my blog title. Things I probably will talk about:
  • Men
  • TV Shows
  • Celebrity Gossip
  • Men
  • Friends
  • Work
  • Men
  • Theater

Good start, right? Here's to a semi-interesting blog...oh yeah, and readers!

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger I-66 said...

Welcome and good luck!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger lacochran's evil twin said...

Congrats! Your first post was moy blogalicious.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger deenaanddavid said...

Welcome to the Reggae Sound Clash at the Palace of Wonders in Washington, DC this Wednesday, June 24th.

Jonny2Bad and his selection of roots with brethren DJ More Fyah.

FREE Admission and drink specials for everyone.

For more details, check out the site : www.jonny2bad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home